Welcome to your new home.
Who doesn’t want to live in a relaxed, pretty neighborhood with idyllic treelined avenues and historic residential houses? With the vibrant, colorful areas of Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte just a stone’s throw away, Thule is the perfect city location in the district of Pankow, a new development featuring high-quality one to three bedroom apartments with terraces and rooftop terraces is being created between Thulestrasse and Talstrasse.
The highlights at a glance.
Plenty of light and great views: that’s typical Thule! All the apartments here feature a terrace, while the penthouse apartments even feature an additional private rooftop terrace with direct access. And on top of all this, the large panorama windows and the airy facade design guarantee you a feeling of light and space.
- Talstraße 3 + 3A, Berlin-Pankow
- 2 houses, 132 rental apartments
- 2 to 4 bedroom apartments
- Basement carpark with 56 spaces
- Elevator from the basement garage to the top floor
- District heating supply
- Bicycle storage room in every home
- Cellar space for every apartment
- Insulation conforms to the EnEV 2016 (German Energy Saving Ordinance) in accordance with the KfW55 standard
Designed for comfort.
Meeting the highest demands.
Living in style, no matter what your lifestyle: with their high quality fittings and well-designed, practical floor plans, the apartments in Thule offer living comfort in a great atmosphere – for people in every stage of their lives.
- 43 to 124 m2 living area
- Ceiling height approx. 2,66 m
- Floor heating
- Oak parquet flooring in living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
- High-quality tiles in bathrooms and toilets
- Ground floor apartments fitted with roller shutters and locking windows
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge-freezer